NHS Pledge

National Honor Society Pledge:

I pledge myself to uphold the high purposes of this society to which I have been selected, striving in every way by every word and deed to make its ideals the ideals of my school and my life.

National Honor Society Motto

National Honor Society Motto

Noblesse Oblige is a French phrase, literally meaning nobility obligates. In broader terms, it signifies that those of high rank have the obligation to behave honorably, generously, and responsibly to others.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Tie-Dye Uniform Shirts Fundraiser Update


Just a reminder that the Tie-Dye T-shirts Fundraiser is a major NHS school-wide project.  Please be sure to support this project by buying a shirt!  Paper order forms will be available tomorrow through Thursday during lunch dismissal.

I need FOUR NHS volunteers to take orders during lunch dismissal- 2 students at the fourth floor, 2 students at the second floor.  Please reply to me if you can do this.  We'll meet briefly before period 1 tomorrow to discuss the details.  

This is a great opportunity to spread the word about two new, exciting organizations at WHEELS- National Honor Society and Habitat for Humanity.  E.G. "Help WHEELS National Honor Society support Habitat for Humanity!" 

This Friday, NHS will meet in Ms. McMahon's room to tie-dye t-shirts.  Please spread the word! 

No comments:

Post a Comment