NHS Pledge

National Honor Society Pledge:

I pledge myself to uphold the high purposes of this society to which I have been selected, striving in every way by every word and deed to make its ideals the ideals of my school and my life.

National Honor Society Motto

National Honor Society Motto

Noblesse Oblige is a French phrase, literally meaning nobility obligates. In broader terms, it signifies that those of high rank have the obligation to behave honorably, generously, and responsibly to others.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Friday, March 15- Volunteering at Isabella

If you are interested in or planning on volunteering at Isabella this week, please email me so I can pass on your name to the security staff and supervisors at Isabella.  Karen, the usual supervisor, will be out of the office so she needs your names forwarded to those who will be working.

A compliment from Karen for those of you who have volunteered: "The teachers have applauded the efforts of your students and the children love having them."

Keep up the good work!  Great job representing WHEELS NHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment