NHS Pledge

National Honor Society Pledge:

I pledge myself to uphold the high purposes of this society to which I have been selected, striving in every way by every word and deed to make its ideals the ideals of my school and my life.

National Honor Society Motto

National Honor Society Motto

Noblesse Oblige is a French phrase, literally meaning nobility obligates. In broader terms, it signifies that those of high rank have the obligation to behave honorably, generously, and responsibly to others.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Isabella Volunteers



Vice-President and Service Committee Chair Yesenia Negron initiated contact with Isabella and WHEELS NHS members have been volunteering after school for several weeks.

Please refer to the service projects document Yesenia shared in early February.  Check back soon for an updated Google Doc link to record service hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment