NHS Pledge

National Honor Society Pledge:

I pledge myself to uphold the high purposes of this society to which I have been selected, striving in every way by every word and deed to make its ideals the ideals of my school and my life.

National Honor Society Motto

National Honor Society Motto

Noblesse Oblige is a French phrase, literally meaning nobility obligates. In broader terms, it signifies that those of high rank have the obligation to behave honorably, generously, and responsibly to others.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

End of Year Cleaning Service Project

Teachers have signed up for various tasks for NHS members to help out with on Friday from 1-3:00 PM.  Please be sure to check in with your assigned teachers before Friday.  An email today or tomorrow or an in-person check in during the day on Friday would be fine.

Sophomores- Please make sure you are in contact with either Ms. Gianella or Ms. Ramirez.  They are expecting you to help out TODAY, WEDNESDAY after school or make arrangements for next week.  

You can find the details on the Google Doc I shared with you here

Teachers had great things to say about our Spring Cleaning Project.  Great job in March.  Let's take advantage of this opportunity to continue to show WHEELS what NHS is all about.

I'll be around to take some pictures for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment